Sunday 31 January 2010

Passion for ProMarker - week 36 challenge



This is my challenge card for Passion for ProMarker week 36 challenge. http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/

This is the first time I've entered a blog challenge. I really liked the colour combination of pastel green and blossom for this weeks challenge so I thought I'd give it a try! I don't need much of an excuse to make a card.

The bear stamp is by Crafter's Companion. It's Popcorn the Bear, Smile set of stamps. The image was stamped using Memento ink pad. The balloons and the blanket were coloured in using this weeks' colours of pastel green and blossom. The bear was coloured in using ProMarkers cool grey numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4.

The frame for the bear was cut out using Nestabilities Labels 8. The green background panel was stamped with one of the single balloon image stamps. I used VersaMark ink pad as it gives a very subtle image. I stamped out a few of the balloons from the main image and coloured them in. I added these to the card with 1mm foam pads.

I hope everyone like my challenge card. I do!

3 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, your card is so cute. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. I like the added balloons outside the frame. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gina said...

Oh this is gorgeous Georgina, I love the image you have used and the balloons look fab, we have a tutorial on the weekend workshop for linking cards, if you have trouble finding it just let us know :)
Thanks for making PFP your first challenge, we hope to see you again next week :)
Gina xxx

Anjie said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Anj
xx