Saturday 9 January 2010

Welcome to 2010...

... and welcome to my new blog. I am looking forward to sharing my cards, craft though, finds and my new purchases with you.

I mostly using rubber stamps for my cards. After many years of resisting buying rubber stamps I finally succumb to them just over a year ago. And now Im hooked. My first cards of the year have been Thank You cards for my birthday gifts.



This flower design was creating using Stampin'Up It's Beautiful wheel stamp. The flowers were coloured in individually with various Brillance ink pads. Crystal Stickles have added a little bit of sparkle.



This card was creating using Hero Art Thank You stamp. The stamp was a very recent January sale purchase and Ive already put it to good use. The design was coloured in with Pro Markers, which were probably one of my best buys of 2009!

No comments: