Wednesday 3 February 2010

Butterflies in her hair



This card was creating using the Butterfly Beauties range of stamps by The Stamp Man. I have been looking at the stamps for a while and then I just had to buy them! This is the first card I've made with these stamps.

The main image was stamped with Memento ink pad. It was coloured in using ProMarkers. The hair was coloured with three different shades of brown. The butterflies were coloured in with Dimensional Pearls Wild Plum. The flowers were coloured in with Sakura metallic pens and Stickles.The flower background was stamped with the flowers from the Butterfly Beauties range of stamps. I used Dee Gruning Blending Blox shades of purple.I used a complimentary shade of purple and silver to mount the stamped image on.

2 comments:

The Stamp Man said...

Wow Georgina, it's a really stunning card, I clicked on it and have seen all the detail you have put in her hair. I love the colours too, thanks for sharing it.

Jill x

Vixykins said...

Lovely card and all the detail in the hair. She's great to work with, a different look for every occasion. Love the dimensional paints on it, fab!