Wednesday 17 February 2010

Flowers and ladybirds



This is a card I've just made and I'm entering it into Clare's Weekly Challenge on Do Crafts website.
http://www.docrafts.co.uk/community/gallery/item.aspx?item=3164454

The 'inspiration photo' is of a flower and ladybird so this image certainly includes both. The tree stamp is Flower Tree by Hero Art. It's such a beautiful design and couldn't resist buying it.



The image was stamped with Memento ink pad. I coloured the image in with ProMarkers. I used various shades of the same colour to add shade to the flowers, trunk and leaves. The ladybirds were finished with Glossy Accents. The centres of the flowers are finished with either gold Stickles or Dimensional Pearls. I highlighted with swirls with a metallic Sakura pen. The centres of the leaves were finished with Stickles.

I mounted the stamped image on bright pink card. The fancy edge at the bottom of the pink was punched with Martha Stewart flower punch. I added ribbon and a bow around the card. The greeting is by Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Saw this card on the do crafts gallery..I had to find out what the image was, and you have used it so beautifully, the card is stunning!
Love Diane