Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



This is the Valentine's card I made for my boyfriend. The hedgehogs are from a set of stamps by Penny Black called Every which way. The little hedgehogs are so cute! I like there little hedgehogs design alot and Valentines was an ideal excuse to have to buy a set.

The images were stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I just can't stop stamping and colouring-in. I love to colour! The results with ProMarkers are just so good you can't leave them alone.



The main circle image was cut out using a circle Nesabilities. It was mounted on white and red scalloped circle also cut with Nestabilities. I added glossy accents to the rose heads and some heart ribbon around the circle and I think it just finished the image off. I did tie the bow separately and stuck it on with PVA glue. I mounted it on the card with foam pads.

The spotty background paper was wrapping paper from Paperchase. They sell some lovely designs of wrapping paper and good value for the size sheet you get. The red circles in the top corners are card candy by Craftwork Cards. The greeting is a peel-off on white card which was stuck on with foam pads.



I think the line of hedgehogs stamp was the reason I bought this set. I love the way they are dancing along, all happy, with little hearts. A line of five just fitted nicely along the bottom of my card.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: