Sunday 28 February 2010

Stamping on a Sunday



This is a card I've just finished making. I'm entering it into the Sunday Stamping Challenge on www.docrafts.co.uk

The theme of this weeks challenge is punches. As you can see I've used Martha Stewart's flower edge punches in just a few places. The edge of the purple background panel for the stamped image was created with Martha's flower edge and corner punch. I've also used with corner punch in the corners of the top left hand corners of the purple stripped background paper. The right hand side edge is also punches but this time with the larger flower punch from the same set.



The stamp is Rose's Garden by Sarah Kay. This is the first time I've used this stamp and I'm very pleased with it. The design stamped very well and there is so much fine detail. It was a joy to colour in. It was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I added some gold sparkle to the flowers centres with a Sakura Pen.

The patterned background paper is from Daisy & Dandelion Picnic Patch range of papers. The card was finished off with cream ribbon and a bow and a greeting by Craftwork Cards.

No comments: