Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wedding Day Congratulations



This is a card I made using two stamps I bought on a recent trip to Edinburgh. The hearts were stamped with a clear VersaMark ink pad and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. The hearts were coloured in with three different red shades of ProMarkers. I stamped some additional hearts and added them to the corners with foam pads. I finished them with Glossy Accents.I also added sparkle with a Sakura pen.



The heart panels were mounted on gold cards. The background card is embossed with swirls. The gold card is an 8x8 card. These are both from Craftwork Cards. The greeting was also stamped and mounted on gold card. This was attached to the card with burgundy ribbon.



This is a card I've entering into the Sunday Stamping Challenge on www.docrafts.co.uk

The heart and flower design is a Hero Arts stamp `Hearts and Flowers`. It was coloured in with ProMarkers and a gold Sakura pen. I then restamped the design and coloured in the larger flowers which I cut out and decoupaged. The centres were finished with gold Dimensional Pearls.The greeting is stamped with Memento ink pad. Two tone ribbon was added. The white backing card is by Craftwork Cards and is embossed with small flowers. I used the same greeting stamp as I did the above card.

1 comment:

annies place said...

This is sooo pretty, I love it Ann x