Wednesday 10 March 2010

Driving by with a birthday 'Hi'



This is a card I've just finishing making for a friend to give to her Husband for his birthday. I got inspiration for this card from my Stampin' Up workshop last week
http://card-delights.blogspot.com/2010/03/perfect-pairs.html
Cards for men can be a bit tricky but I though the Stampin'Up Loads of Love and Accessories stamp sets were ideal. I've been looking forward to using these stamps.



I stamped the truck once on the cream card and once on white. I coloured the one stamped on white, the little lady and the pile of gifts with ProMarkers. I cut these out and stuck them on top of the cream truck. I added with truck with 1mm foam pads. I used nestabilities to cut of the truck and the frame. The greeting was stamped from the Loads of Love set. I made a small tag with it and attached it with ribbon.

The card is A6 landscape. The brown card is Chocolate Chip by Stampin'Up. For the edge of the cream background I punched a scalloped edge and embossed Swiss Dots with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I also cut a scalloped edge strip and attached ribbon with a brad. I added it to the left hand edge of the card with foam pads.



To finish the card I made a box from the Chocolate Chip card. I added a ribbon and a greeting oval by Craftwork Cards.

No comments: