Friday 2 April 2010

Congratulations



This is a Wedding card I've made for my friends who are getting married tomorrow.

The scalloped card blank is my Craftwork Cards. I used Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink pad to stamped the card blank with a heart swirl stamp by Dimension Fourth. I stamped with design all over the front and back of the card.



I stamped and then heat embossed, with gold embossing powder, the greeting. I traced the swirls from the heart stamp around the edge of the greeting. I used a gold Sakura pen for these swirls. The greeting was mounted on a rectangle of gold paper. I cut the gold paper slightly longer so I had room for the bow.



I attached a strip of ribbon around the gold rectangle with double sided tape. I stamped the hearts designs again with the Brilliance ink pad onto white shrink plastic. Once they were dry, which took awhile, I cut out the heart shape and punched a hole at the top with a screw punch. I shrunk the hearts using a heat gun. These were sown onto the ribbon with gold thread. I tied a large bow with the same ribbon and attached it with a little PVA glue and double sided tape.

1 comment:

Lady Louisa. said...

Georgina,,,This is a very Beautiful card....my B/in/law is getting married tomorrow tooooo....Bob and Dawn.....going to look through my Aida,,,,got the threads on Wednesday...card and sampler to stitch....for a May Wedding.....x...Louisa....