Tuesday 27 April 2010

Lili of the Valley cards

These are a couple of card I've made using Lili of the Valley stamps. They have a lovely range of stamps which makes card making that little bit easier and fun!

My first Lili of the valley card was create for Clare's weekly challenge on the DoCrafts website, www.docrafts.co.uk. This weeks challenge was a sketch challenge.



The image is one of Lili of the Valley fairy stamps. I used a Memento ink pad to stamp the image and coloured her in with ProMarkers. I cut out the circle with Nestabilities. I stamped the wings twice so I could add them again over the edge of the circle. To added sparkle I drew round the wings with a gold Sakura pen.



The purple panel was embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I added a strip of ribbon to use using double sided tape. The wording stamp is from Simply Said stamp set by Stampin' Up. I also used one of the flowers from the same set to stamp the background of the card blank. I used Stampin' Up white kraft ink pad.

The second card is new baby card. I using the little baby boy stamp.



I used a Memento ink pad to stamp the image and coloured him in with ProMarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the wheels. I cut the stamped image and the frame out with Nestabilities. I cut a large square of the same blue card for the background panel. On the panel I attached a square of duck paper. This paper is by Forever Friends.

Before adding the stamped image and frame to the background panels, I added a New Baby greeting with blue brads.



To finish I added white stitching with a white Sakura pen.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

2 gorgeous cards, Fab images ~ luv the colours & embossing on no 1 & Luv the little duck paper on card 2 xx Lizzy xx

coops said...

stunning cards, i love these images and your colouring is fab.great layouts and papers on both.luv coops.xx