Monday 19 April 2010

Passion for ProMarkers - week 47 challenge



This is my card for this weeks Passion for ProMarkers challenge. For this weeks challenge you had to create the background using ProMarkers only.
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/

My card is very simple this week. I used pale shades of blue, green and orange. The present and greeting are from part of a set of stamps by Stampin' Up called Happy Moments. They were stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I cut the stamped image out Nestabilities. I also cut a frame with a larger nestie. I coloured the frame with three shades of blue - powder blue, cool aqua and denim blue. I edged the card blank with two of the blue shades. On top of this I attached a plain square and then the stamped image.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous clean and simple card Georgina
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
remember DT applications need to be in by Thursday if you're interested in applying - details on the blog
Debbi
xx