Wednesday 7 April 2010

Stamp With Us Colour Challenge



This is my card for the Stamp With Us blog Colour Challenge. http://stampwithus.blogspot.com/

The inspiration photo was a field of pink and orange tulips. I chose to use a flower stamp and orange and pink as my main colours.

The flower stamp is from Stampin' Up Happy Moments stamp set. I stamped it four times onto white coated card using a Memento ink pad. The flowers were then coloured in using ProMarkers. I mounted the stamped strip onto a rectangle of Regal Rose card. Along one of the long edges I had punched a scalloped edge using Stampin' Up Scallop Edge punch. I attached a strip of Certainly Celery ribbon. With the same ribbon I made a flat bow with I attached the the ribbon strip with double sided tape. This was attached to a square card blank.



I added a thin strip of Pumpkin Pie card to the card blank. To finish the card I stamped a birthday greeting using the happy birthday stamp from the Happy Moments stamp set.

Stampin' Up products used
Card: Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie
Stamp set: Happy Moments
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Other: Scallop Edge punch

2 comments:

Stamp WIth Us said...

What a fabulous card! I love it!

Thank you so much for joining in with the Stamp With Us challenge xxx

Sara said...

I love how you've stamped the flowers so evenly and just off the page at the edges, very professional. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team