Friday 9 April 2010

Tractor birthday card



This is an easel card I've made using one of my new stamps. The stamp is called Tractor by Stamposaurus, www.stamposaurus.co.uk

I usually make square cards but I thought for a change I'd make an easel card. I made the card base by cutting an A4 piece of card in half longways. One half I scored and folded in half to form a card. I then scored and folded one of the half panels of the card in half again. The other half from the original A4 piece I cut in half to get an A6 piece. I then attached this A6 piece to the bottom part of the panel of the card. To make sure the card stood up I attached, with small foam pads, a row of Craftwork Card's silver card candy.

The Tractor stamp was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I stamped the image again. I coloured and cut out the tractors wheels and the farmers hat. I added these to the original stamped image with foam pads. I added Glossy Accents to the wheels. The stamped image and a frame were cut out using Nestabilities.



I used mostly green shades for my card. I chose to use a green spotty paper for the background. The patterned strips were cut using Fiskers bat wing scissors. The oval birthday greeting is by Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

Rachelsmum said...

Lovely card, I like the little bit of hay hanging over the back! Great size too, hadn't thought of making one from A4 lengthways, might have to try that too xxsue