Tuesday 29 June 2010

Choo-choo!



This is a birthday card I make using two of my favourite things my Cricut and Stampin' Up products.

I began by cutting out the train, red background panel, blue panel for the sky and the greeting using my Cricut.

Along the sky panel I used my Stampin' Up 'Funky Forest' wheel to stamp the row of trees. For the green grass section I tore two panels of green card. I mounted these onto the blue sky panel. The train track was another Stampin' Up wheel stamp - 'Right on Track'.



I attached the red background panel onto a card blank. Onto this I attached the sky and grass panels. Lastly I added the train and the greeting. I coloured the train wheels in with a silver Sakura pen.

1 comment:

coops said...

great card georgina, love the scene you have created and the train is fab.luv coops.xx