Saturday 5 June 2010

Clare's weekly challenge



This is my card for Clare's Weekly Challenge on the DoCrafts website, www.docrafts.co.uk

This weeks challenge was a sketch.

I chose to use my new Paper Artsy 'Flora & Fauna' stamps for this card, www.paperartsy.co.uk. I love the hand-drawn style of these stamps and they work so well with ProMarkers.

I used a Memento ink pad to stamp the images onto smooth white card. I then coloured them in with ProMarkers. I three panels were stamped including the bubble background panel. I mounted the panels onto Stampin' Up Kraft card. I stamped the bird and birdhouse seperatly and mounted them onto the card with foam pads.



To finish I added Glossy Accents to the tree. To the tree, leaves and bird house I added Stickles. I drew over the birds eyes with a black Sakura pen.

3 comments:

coops said...

oh great fun card, i really love the images and great layout and colours.luv coops.xx

Carolk said...

Gorgeous card. Carol x

PaperArtsy said...

Ohhh love hat you havedone with those stamps!! Beautiful!! Leandra (PaperArtsy)