Thursday 24 June 2010

Craftwork Cards - sketch 2 challenge



This is my card for Craftwork Cards - sketch 2 challenge

For this challenge I used Craftwork Cards Blossom papers.

I started by cutting a large square of dark blue card. I used this as the main background panel. Onto this I attached a large square of the dark blue Blossom paper.



I cut a rectangle of dark blue card using Nestabilities. I used this to mounted the flower patterned image on. Using the inside same die to draw a rectangle on a piece of olive and cream Blossom paper. From the pink and dark pink Blossom papers I cut out the flower heads. I mounted these on the olive paper using foam pads.



In keeping with the sketch I added a strip of vellum across the large blue background panels. Onto this I attached a strip of cream ribbon. I tied a bow with the same ribbon and attached this to the ribbon. I finally added the flower patterned panel and a greeting to the card.

1 comment:

coops said...

wow this is stunning georgina, i love the stamped flowers and leaves and the layout is great.luv coops.xx