Friday 25 June 2010

Lili of the Valley challenge card



This is my card this fortnights Lili of the Valley Challenge blog The challenge was a sketch challenge.



I choose to use Lili of the Valley 'Fairies on tiptoe' stamp. She was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I added highlights with gold Sakura pen and diamond Stickles. She was mounted into a panel of dark blue card. I cut a square scalloped background panel using Nestabilities.



On a square card blank I stamped lilac flower pattern. The flower stamp is from Stampin' Up 'Simply Said' stamp set. I embossed a panel of lilac card using Cuttlebug flower embossing folder. I mounted this onto a panel of dark blue card. To follow the challenge sketch I added a strip of ribbon across the embossed card. Onto this I attached a strip of gingham ribbon and a bow. The greeting is by Craftwork Cards.



To finish I added a flower. The flower was cut using Marianne Design Creatables Ribbon Flower three Die. This is a new craft item I have (thank you Auntie Ruth who sent it to me). I attached the flower to the card using a diamond brad.

I layered up the final card following the sketch.

4 comments:

coops said...

stunning card georgina, the image is really beautiful and i love the colours.the embossing is great and i love the flowers.thanks for your pm on dc too hun :) luv coops.xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is just so sweet love your colouring and the paper choice, thanks for joining LOTV Challenge
Hugs Jacqui

Daisychain said...

Oh, I really love this card! I love the gorgeous image and the pretty colours. Thanks for joining LOTV this week and good luck! Hugs Christine x