Friday 4 June 2010

Lili of the Valley sketch challenge card



This is my card for this fortnights Lili of the Valley Challenge blog. The challenge was a sketch challenge. http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

I chose to use Lili of the Valley 'Baby Girl' stamp. She was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMakers. I stamped and coloured in the buggy again. I attached it to the first image with foam pads. I added diamond Stickles to her bow.



I cut her, and the scalloped frame, out using Nestabilities. Around the scalloped frame I puched holes and then drew stitching with white Sakura pen.

For the background papers I used a pink gingham by Forever Friends and pink Whitewash Core'dinations paper. The Core'dination paper was embossed using a Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder. I sanded the paper to expose the dots.

To follow the sketch I added a strip of pink card across the card. One of the edges was cut using a scalloped Fiskers scissors. I added dots and stitching with a white Sakura pen.

I used my Cricut to cut the bow, safety pins and greeting. I attached these with a Quickie glue pen.

To finish I added buttons tied with ribbon.

6 comments:

coops said...

aw a really beautiful card, the image is so sweet and i love the embossing and the soft pink colours.luv coops.xxx

Cherie said...

Hi Georgina. Super cute baby card gorgeous image love the 3D pram,
Hugs Cherie

Pop's Cards said...

I love the image that you have chosen, a great job with Bev's sketch, thanks for joining us at Lilli of the Valley this time, big hugs Pops x

Daisychain said...

A beautiful card, love the papers and image you have used. A great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, so sweet and pretty. A really lovely card x

Nicola said...

This is a beautiful card and adorable image -such a wonderful take on our sketch Georgina. Your papers, button and pins detail are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

please can you turn off word verification