Friday 2 July 2010

Passion for ProMarkers - week 58 challenge



This is my card for this week's Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of this week's challenge was 'think of a number', so you had to include a number on your card. For the challenge I have made a 90th birthday card, which is for a family members birthday later this month.



I began by stamping the fuchsia image with Memento ink pad. The stamp is by Circa Design . I coloured the image in with ProMarkers. I added highlight with a gold Sakura pen. I cut out the image and mounted it onto lilac card.



I cut a square of lilac and pale lilac card. Along the edge of the pale lilac card I punch a flower edge with Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch. I used Liquid Pearls for the centres.

I attached two strips of dark red ribbon across the lilac panels. I used two oval greeting by Craftwork Cards. I also threaded the ribbon through these. I used a screw punch to put the holes in the ovals. I tied a bow with the same ribbon. I attached the oval and bow to the ribbon with pva glue and double sided tape.

After adding the panels to the card I added the fuchsia image using foam pads.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Georgina - your fuschias are beautifully coloured and I love the edging punch!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Georgina ! The stamp is amazing and I love the colour combo you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a pretty card. I love the floral image and your colouring is fab. The punched border at the bottom is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my "think of a number" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a lovely flowercard. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week, and good luck.
Hugs Anja

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Georgina. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina,the fushias are fab and i love your colouring and the punched edge.luv coops.xx

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Georgina.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Andie's Space said...

This is beautiful. Such a lovely image & love the punch. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx