Friday 23 July 2010

The Stamp Man Challenge 1



This is my card for the new The Stamp Man Challenge Blog. The theme of the challenge was 'Anything goes'.

For this card I used a set of stamps by The Stamp Man called 'Butterfly Beauties'. The card template is by WS Designs.



I began by stamping the flower & dotty background with a clear VersaMark ink pad. This was then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I added diamond Stickles to the centre of the flowers. I coloured the edges of the card using a VersaColor ink pad.



The butterflies and greeting were again stamped with a clear VersaMark ink pad. These were heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I added various colours of Stickles and Dimension Pearls to the butterflies. I added the butterlfies on the front of the card with foam pads.

5 comments:

coops said...

wow this is stunning georgina, a brilliant shaped card and i love the butterflies, so beautiful
xx coops xx

Michelle said...

Wow this is wonderful Georgina! Lovely stamping and a great shaped card. Perfect for The Stamp Man's first challenge!
x Michelle

Lisa said...

How gorgeous! Fabulous shaped card. Thanks for joining in with The Stamp Man's first challenge!

Lynn said...

Wow!! I just your butterflies and the unusual shaped card is fantastic!! And the colour purple is my favourite..Beautiful creation xx Lynn :)

The Stamp Man said...

Another brilliant card Georgina! Thank you for entering The Stamp Man challenge!

Jill