Sunday 1 August 2010

August Stamp Club - cards for men



These are the two card I made using Little Claire Designs August Stamp Club set. This set is available from today, so why not join the Club!



My first card used the undies on a washing line stamp from the set. I stamped the image onto heavy weight acetate using a Stazon ink pad. I coloured the image with ProMarkers. I coloured on the reverse side on the image. It's very important to do this or the ProMakers and the Stazon would have reacted with each other causing the image to bleed.

I cut a section from the card blank and attached the acetate here with strong double sided tape. I attached the panel of card to the bottom of the acetate and cut it to the same size as the back of the card.

The greeting is from the same stamp set too. I covered the front of card with light blue paper and a strip of stripey paper. The greeting was mounted on the stripey paper and then white card.



My second card uses the hammock image from the stamp set. I stamped this on the front of card blank. I cut away the card above and below the image. I stuck heavy weight acetate behind the image. I stamped the hammock again on smooth white card and coloured it in with ProMarkers. I cut this out and attached it to the card.

On the inside of the card I attached a panel of light green card.

Why not check out the other Design Team's cards on the Little Claire's website

5 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab cards Georgina, you did a great job with the stamps :o) Lisa x

Unknown said...

What super cards, I love how you used the acetate. Mary x

coops said...

wow these are great georgina.i love how you have used the acetate.looks very effective and i love the new stamps.

xx coops xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Fabby card Georgina! Love the acetate one but both are great. hugs Heidi xxx

MissyB said...

Hi,

fab cards, love the acetate idea and the colours are fab to.

missyb x