Wednesday 11 August 2010

Craftwork Cards - sketch 6 challenge



This is my card for Craftwork Cards sketch challenge 6. The butterflies, circle greeting and patterned paper are all by Craftwork Cards. The pattern paper is from the Sugared Almond range.



I used nestabilities to cut the hole in the centre of the card and also the scalopped frame. The frame was cut from olive coloured card. I covered the card with the light green patterned paper and cut out the centre where the hole was. I had aready attached the ribbon to the card. I added the frame so this neatly covered the ends of the ribbon

I coloured the butterflies using my pear coloured ProMarker and diamond Stickles. I attached these and the greeting with foam pads. To finish I added the bow and small dots around the edge of the card.



Why not check out the Craftwork Cards blog and see my card online.

4 comments:

Maria Moorhouse said...

Love these butterflies,really pretty card. x

Helen said...

Very elegant card - Craftwork Cards make some lovely products.

Helen x

Heike said...

This is a really gorgeous card. x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.it is really elegant and i love the butterfly and the fab soft olive colour.

xx coops xx