Sunday 15 August 2010

I love ProMarkers - challenge 27



This is my card for this week's I Love ProMarkers challenge. For this challenge you had to use acetate somewhere on the card. I have added an acetate panel to the centre of the card.

The centre section was cut out using Nestabilities. I added the acetate panel behind the cutout and attached it with strong double sided tape. I added small white dots around the card edges with a white Sakura pen. The greeting was cut using my Cricut 'Beyond Birthdays' cartridge.



The Tilda I used was my new 'Japanese Tilda'. She was stamped with a Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I added gold highlights with a gold Sakura pen.



The blossom branch was 'Cherry corner' stamp by Circa Designs. This again was stamped with a Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I stamped a couple of the flowers and leaves again seperatly and attached them to the card.

8 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Georgina. What an adorable card. A lovely use of acetate for our challenge at I ♥ Promarkers this week. The cherry branch goes well with your Japanese Tilda and you have coloured it all brilliantly too. Thanks for playing along and I hope you will be able to join us next week too.
Tine :)

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Georgina, love what you've done with the acetate. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Helen said...

That's a beautiful card - the image is really cute and I love the way you've used the acetate.

Helen x

coops said...

this is fantastic georgina.the geisha tilda is fab and i love the acetate window.looks great :)

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

That's gorgeous. Love the shape of your window. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie said...

A fab use of acetate, and such a lovely Tilda coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Georgina, what a great idea to use a Nestie to cut out your aperture. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

katesacraftybugger said...

gorgeous card , i like your images and your use of the acetate .Thanks for joining us at i ♥ promarkers this week -Kate