Saturday 18 September 2010

ProMarkers - woof, woof!



This is my card for two ProMarkers challenges.

1. I Love ProMarkers sketch and theme challenge. The theme was 'Rip it up', so I have torn the edges of the spotty and dark brown panels.

2. Passion for ProMarkers photo inspriation. From the photo I use the colours and spotty pattern.



I begun by stamping the dog and parcel image with Memento ink pad. The stamp is Doggy Parcels by Little Claire Designs. I used ProMakers to colour the image in. To finish it I added Glossy Accents to the balloon and ribbon detail with a gold Sakura pen.

I placed an oval Nestabilities over the image and drew around it. I cut the image out, just leaving the parts of the image that were outside the oavl. I mounnted this onto a gold oval which was cut using a Nestabilities.



I cut a large panel of grey card for the main background. To follow the sketch I added panels of spotty paper. The green paper was by My Minds Eye and the red paper by Paperchase. I tore the panels so it kept with the ripped theme.

To finish the card I added brads, stitching and a circle greeting by Craftwork Cards

15 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a cute card. The image is adorable and your papers are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

great card georgina.fab image and i love the spotty paper and fab layout :)

xx coops xx

katesacraftybugger said...

Great card and what a cute little dog -Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers -Kate

Tine said...

Hi Georgina. Fun image and the papers/sketch work really well with it. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Michele Roos said...

SUch an adorable card Georgina. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Karen said...

Awww this is cute Georgina, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

That's a really fun card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Helen said...

Great card and a lovely design.

Helen x

Anonymous said...

Great card Georgina, Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Julie said...

Fab card Georgina, love the cute image! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a cute and fun card Georgina - fabulous ripping too! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Georgina,
This looks fab. Cute image & I love the distressed look with the faux stitching. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Tracy said...

Really cute card Georgina. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Debs said...

such a sweet card Georgina...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a fab card. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week, and good luck.
Hugs, Anja