Monday 25 October 2010

Bloomin With Beauty

These are two card I've made using Bloomin With Beauty stamp set from Stampin' Up. Unfortunately this set was retired last month. I had been looking at this set in the catalogue for months and when I found out it was going I just had to have it.



For this card (above) I stamped the flower images on whisper white card also by Stampin' Up. I coloured the images using a variety of Stampin' Up ink pads. The greeting was cut using my Cricut. The background paper was stamped with the wording from the stamp set. The plant pot was cut from Kraft card.



To finish the card I added ribbon and gold centre to the potted flower using a Sakura pen.

My second card (below) for my October friendship card swap on the DoCrafts website. The flower pot image was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. The card blank was stamped with a flowers design from Stampin' Up Tiny Tags stamp set.



The greeting tag were also stamped with the Tiny Tags set and then punched out the the Jewelry tag punch. They were attached to the card with ribbon. To finish the card I gold centre to the flowers using a Sakura pen.

1 comment:

coops said...

2 gorgeous cards georgina.beautiful images and colours :D

xx coops xx