Sunday 31 October 2010

Clare's weekly challenge



This is my card for Clare's weekly challenge on the DoCrafts website. This week is was a sketch challenge.

I began by stamping the Forever Friends bear image with a Memento ink pad. I coloured him in with ProMarkers. For the fur trim on his hat I added Polar White Flowersoft. I cut the image and gold scalloped circle out with Nestabilities.



Following the sketch I cut out two rectangle panels from the front of a card blank. I attached a panel of heavy weight acetate behind the section I cut out. I covered the remaining card front panels with red card.

Inside the card I attached a panel of holly patterned paper from DoCrafts.I attached a strip of patterned ribbon across the card. To finish I added a oval greeting from Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

coops said...

fabulous card georgina.gorgeous image and papers and i love how you have used the acetate :D

xx coops xx