Saturday 20 November 2010

Golden season of joy



Sorry I have not added any posts this week but it's been a busy week. Sometimes there's just not enough hours in the day! I have finally started making a Christmas cards order I had from a friend and also had some cards to make for Little Claire using four new sets of stamps coming out in December. As usual they are lovely designs.

Today's card is one of selection of cards I have made for a friend. The stamp set I used is 'Season of joy' by Stampin' Up.



I begun my stamping the tree and greeting with clear VersaMark ink pad and heating embossing it with WOW gold embossing powder. I mounted this onto a panel of gold card. I stamped a panel of the cream paper with the snowflake design. I used gold Brilliance ink pad to stamp the design. I also stamped just one snowflake. I cut this and a gold scalloped card circles with Nestabilities.



I punched the edge of panel of plain cream card with a scalloped edge punch. I attached the two cream panel together. Across this panel I added a strip of gold ribbon. The snowflake circle was added to the card with brad.

I covered a card blank with gold card. Onto this I added the cream panel. To finish I added gold dot to the scallop edge with a gold Sakura pen.

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card georgina.very classy design and colour and i love the tree and fab backing paper :D

xx coops xx