Monday 8 November 2010

Studio Sketches



This is a birthday card I made for my Uncle. The two stamp set I used are 'Studio Sketches' and 'En Francais' both by Stampin' Up. The Studio Sketches set was a Hostess Set I earned for hosting a Stampin' Up party.



I begun by stamping the sketches images on cream card using sepia VersaFine ink pad. I cut out all the images and mounted them on dark brown card. The script background panel was stamped using the En Francais stamp. This makes a lovely background pattern. I distressed all the edges with a sponge dauper and the sepia ink pad.



I covered a square card blank with dark brown card. Onto this I added a cream panel and the stamped script panels. The sketches were added with foam pads. To finish I added a circle greeting from Craftwork Cards and some gold Papermania Dew Drops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A really lovely card. Mary x