Friday 24 December 2010

LOTV sketch challenge 77



This is my card for Lili of the Valley sketch challenge 77.

I begun by stamping the image. The stamp is 'Lazy Afternoon' by LOTV. It was stamped with a Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I added green Stickles to the leaves. I cut the image and the green frame out using Nestabilities. I distressed the edge of the image with a sponge dauber and So Saffron ink pad both by Stampin' Up. I added these panels onto a piece of brown card. I tore around the edges of the brown panel.



I cut a panel of green card and striped pattern paper. The paper is by Making Memories. I attached these to a card blank. To keep with the sketch I added strips of green and brown paper.

To finish I added a circle greeting by Craftwork Cards and faux-stitching with a white Sakura pen and a brown fineliner.

1 comment:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a pretty card ! wish you lots of luck with your challenge.
have a nice christmas,
greetings, martina
x