Sunday 30 January 2011

Clare's weekly challenge



This is my card for Clare's sketch challenge on the DoCrafts website.

I begun my stamping the Forever Friends bear three times using a Memento ink pad. I coloured in the three images using ProMarkers. I cut out the images and layered up parts of the image using foam pads.



I cut out three red circles using Lacy Circles Nestabilities. Around the edges I added white dots with a white Papermania pen. I added them onto a strip of white card. I cut out an 'I' and 'U' letter using my Cricut and attached them to the smaller circles. This panel was them added on the larger red card panel.



I stamped the same Forever Friends bear image onto a Papermania Kraft card blank using a blank ink pad. I added the centre panel to the card and also a peel off greeting. To finish the card I added Papermania red dewdrops and some additional white dots.

1 comment:

martina's kaartjes said...

deze is leuk !mooie kleuren,
groetjes, martina
x