Saturday 22 January 2011

Passion for ProMarkers - week 83 challenge



This is my card for Passion for ProMarkers challenge. The theme of this challenge was “all you need is love”.

I begun by stamping the image, 'Hot Pants' by Penny Black, with a Memento ink pad. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I stamped the image again and coloured in the heart, pants and hands which I cut out and later added to the image with foam pads.



I used Nestabilities Lacy Circles to cut out the image and the frames. I used Lacy Squares to cut out the card blank. I stamped small heart on the card blank with red ink pad. I added the Lacy Circles. The white top image layer was added with foam pads.

I stamped the two tiny tags with a red ink pad. The tag and heart stamps are by Stampin' Up. I cut out the tags using the Stampin' Up tag punch. To finish I added a red bow anf Glossy Accents to the balloon.

7 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a stunning card. I love the cute PB image and your colouring is fab. The lacy circles and card base look amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.i love the fab image and the card shape and colours are fantastic.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Ida / Little said...

Hi Georgina, what a fabulous card u have made for our challenge, love the paper piecing! :) Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

HelenR said...

What a great card Georgina- I love all the detail you have put in- amazing! Helen x

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Little Claire said...

Hi Georgina, such a great card and I really like your card making instructions too! Great inspiration x

Gro said...

Great card, and gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)