Sunday 6 February 2011

I love ProMarkers - challenge 51



This is my card for this weeks I love ProMarkers challenge. The theme of this week's challenge is 'Anything goes'.

I begun by stamping the Penny Black hedgehog image and greeting with a Memento ink pad. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added red Stickles to the roses. I cut out the image, red and white frames with Nestabilities. I added white and gold dots around the edge of the frame.



I cut a large square of red card for the background. I punched the corners and one of the edges with my Martha Stewart flower punch. I punches the bottom corners of a square card blank with the same punch. I added a strip of red spotty ribbon across the red square. Onto this I added a bow. To finish the card I added gold dots around the edge of the card and sliver dots to the centre of the flowers.

7 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

beautiful, cute card !
greetings, martina
x

Tine said...

Hi. Adorable image and love the bright contrast of the vibrant red and pure white. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.fab image and i love the striking colors :D

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, adorable image and a striking colour combo, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

WeirdCat said...

Great card,very cute, love the punches, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

So pretty ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynnth
x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Morning Georgina, hope you are keeping well? Love your card, such redness and the little image is so cute. I really must get on and make David's card for next week, thanks for the inspiration, hugs Heidi xx