Saturday 5 February 2011

Little Claire February Stamp Club and new Blog challenge

Sorry for the lack of posting this week but my Internet has been misbehaving. I hope it's now fixed.

Today I have for you two cards make with Little Claire's February Stamp Club set and also news of and new Challenge!

Little Claire have launched a new monthly challenge on their blog. The theme of the first challenge is 'Anything goes'. There's a prize of Little Claire goodies to be won, so why not give it a try?

These two cards (below) were made with the Little Claire's February Stamp Club set, 'Big Hugs'.

To begin I stamped the main window image twice on smooth white card using Memento ink pad. I coloured in the images with ProMarkers. I mounted the first image on a panel of brown card. I cut the cat, window box and window top from the second coloured image and added it to the first with foam pads.



I stamped a card blank with the mouse & cheese stamp from the set. I used a So Saffron ink pad by Stampin' Up. I added the layered image to the card. Across the card I attached a strip of brown ribbon. I made a tag for the greeting and attached this to the card. Onto of the greeting I added a brown bow. To finish I added brown gems.



For my second card I used the mouse & flower stamp from the set. I stamped this twice and coloured the images in with ProMarkers. I cut out one image and a silver frame using Nestabilities.I cut the flowers from the second coloured image and attached it to the first with foam pads.



I stamped the greeting onto a card blank. I covered the greeting with a post-it note and then stamped the flower pattern onto the card. To finish I attached the mouse image.

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning cards georgina.the images are fab and great layouts :D

xx coops xx