Monday 14 February 2011

Mmm... Cupcakes



This is my card for Clare's Weekly Challenge on the DoCrafts website. The range of papers and peel-offs I used are Papermania's The Little Cake Shoppe Collection.

I begun by cutting the scalloped background patterned paper using Nestabilities. I attached this to a square card blank.



I coloured a silver peel-off black using a black ProMarker. I attached the cream part of the cupcake peel-off to pink glitter paper and cut around this section. I then added the whole peel-off to smooth white card. I coloured in the cherry and case with ProMarkers and added red Stickles. I added this to pink and silver card panels.

I added a strip of striped paper across the card. Onto this I added the cupcake panel with foam pads. I stamped the greeting with a black ink pad. The greeting was part of a set that was free with the current issue of Creativity! magazine.



To follow the sketch I added silver peel-off dots. To finish the card I drew a dot & line border with a silver Papermania pen.