Saturday 12 March 2011

Clare's weekly challenge



This is my card for Clare's Weekly Challenge on the DoCrafts website. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge.

The set of stamps I used was Papermania 'Celebration' Mix 'n' Match clear stamps. This set is part of DoCrafts March goody bag set. You may remember I blogged about the article I had published in DoCrafts Creativity! magazine which featured this stamp set.



I begun my stamping the present image twice on smooth white card. I coloured the images in with ProMarkers. I cut out the two presents and added them to the main image with foam pads. I added this to panels of blue and yellow card. The greeting and small presents are also stamps form the same set. The '30' I cut put using my Cricut.



For the coloured background panel I stamped a variety of small images from the set. I coloured in the images with ProMarkers. For the centre blue panel I stamped the present image with a blue ink pad. I added all the elements to a square card blank as per the sketch.

2 comments:

Little Claire said...

Great card Georgina, and I really like the Cricut '30' x

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.i love the bold fun colours :D

xx coops xx