Sunday 13 March 2011

I love ProMarkers - challenge 56



This is my card for this week's I Love ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of the challenge is babies.

I begun my stamping the image with a Memento ink pad. The Stamp is 'Babies first Christmas' by Lili of the Valley. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added Stickles to the fur trim. I stamped the image again and cut out the reindeer head and wheels and added them to the main image with foam pads. I used Nestabilites to the out the circle and scalloped circle frames.



I cut two panels of pink card. Onto this I added pink patterned paper by Forever Friends. Across three corners I attached ribbon. On one corner I also added a button. I used my Cricut to cut out the greeting. To finish I added pink and white dots around the edges.

5 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Georgina. Fab card, and I love the ribbon going through the button. A nice touch. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

XxJULESxX said...

wow just gorgeous!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a cute image and a very pretty baby girl card Georgina. I love that buttony paper and the white dots are a perfect finishing touch around your layers. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.i love the sweet image and your colours and details are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

WeirdCat said...

So cute, love the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x