Sunday 20 March 2011

Little Claire's DT - challenge 3 card



Little Claire's have launched their third blog challenge this weekend. The theme of the challenge is 'pink and green'.

This is my DT card (above) for the challenge.

I begun by stamping the fairy and flowers. The fairy, greeting and flowers are Blossom Fairy stamp set by Little Claire's. I coloured the fairy and flowers in with ProMarkers. I added highlights with a Sakura pen. I used a Label Nestabilities to cut out the fairy and the frame.



I cut a panel of dark pink card the the main background panel. Onto this I added patterned paper from the Sugar and Spice range also available from Little Claire's. I used a patterned border punch from Stampin' Up to punch the edge of the pink paper.



I used Little Claire's Swirl cutting die to cut the swirl and the green dots.

All the elements were added to a square card blank. To finish the card I added faux stitching the a Rich Razzelberry pen from Stampin' Up and gold Stickles to the centre of the flowers.

No comments: