Wednesday 9 March 2011

True Friend



This is a 50th birthday card I made using 'True Friend' stamp set by Stampin' Up.

I begun by cutting an oval scalloped circle using Nestabilities. Onto this I stamped three flowers using Stampin' Up Old Olive ink pad. I stamped the flower heads again using So Saffron and Rich Razzelberry ink pads. I cut out the flower head and added them to the oval with brads.



For the background I cut a square of Kraft card. Onto this I a punched border of burgundy card and a panel of white card and a strip of spotted Rich Razzelberry ribbon. I added the stamped scalloped circle and a oval 50 greeting which was by Stampin' Up.

To finish I stamped some butterflies with So Saffron ink pad and I added some gold dots with a Sakura pen.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin those flowers. mary x

Louise said...

this is beautiful x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.i love the stamps and great colours :D

xx coops xx

Little Claire said...

Great card Georgina, love your colour scheme x