Saturday 2 April 2011

I love ProMarkers - challenge 59



This is my card for this week's I Love ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of the challenge was 'emboss it'.

I begun by stamping the image with a black Memento ink pad. The stamp is Mr Fixit by Lili of the Valley. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I mounted the coloured image on to a panel of black card.



I embossed a panel of mid and dark brown card with an embossing folder. The patterned is of all DIY tools. Onto this I added a panel of spotty paper and the stamped image. I added a stripped brad to the corner. I added the panels to a square card blank. I punched two corner with my Stampin' Up photo corner punch.

To finish the card I added a circle greeting by Craftwork Cards, a gold strip peel-off and gold dots with a gold pen.

3 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

fab card ,i love that embossing folder -I shall have to keep a look out for that one .Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.Kate

Lorraine said...

Totally adorable stamp and great embossing to match. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie said...

A fab card, lovely embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x