Thursday 14 April 2011

Royal Wedding



This is my card for DoCrafts Royal Wedding card competition. I chose to use a colour scheme of cream , gold and pale blue.

I begun by cutting the initial out of cream and gold card. I used Gypsy Wandering font and my Cricut. I mounted the cream onto the gold layer.



I covered a card blank with cream card. I cut a large square of gold card for the background. I punched the corners with a XCut corner punch. The pale blue paper was from the DoCrafts Pampered Pets range. I added this to the gold card square and tucked the corners under the flower corners. In the corners I added gold Dew Drops from Papermania.



I attached a thin strip of gold card and cream ribbon by Anita's across the card. I added two small bows tied from the same ribbon. To finish I added a greeting from the Forever Friends range.

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card georgina.very elegant :D

xx coops xx