Saturday 30 April 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 5



After making the Top Three at Simply Stampin last week I was inspired to get my card for this week's challenge made today. So, this is my card for this week's Simply Stampin Challenge blog. The challenge was a colour change so I have used Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke for my card as I had these colours in my stash.



I begun my stamping the bird, flowers and heart in Rich Razzleberry. The stamp set I used was 'Punch Potpourri' Hostess set by Stampin' Up. I used 'Two-step Bird', 'Boho Blossoms' and the 'Heart' punch to punch out all the elements. I also punched out 'Boho Blossoms' in 'Always Artichoke' card.

I used 'Blender pens' to added colour to the punched flowers. I used my 'Rich Razzleberry' marker to colour the centres. I cut a panels of white and 'Always Artichoke' card. I punched the edge of each with 'Eyelet Border' punch.



I added a strip of white card and 'Rich Razzleberry' spotted ribbon across the card. Onto this I added the stamped heart and tags. The Tag's greeting start is part of the 'Tiny Tags' stamp set. All the elements were added the a square card blank. To finish I added tiny dots.

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations on making the top three last week. I sadly lost my internet, so was unable to pop around everyone's blogs. But pleased to say up and back on line today! Hoorah! This card is lovely, it must have taken ages to paper pierce all the edgings, but well worth it. Thanks for joining in again. x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Georgina, love this very beautiful card. Great colour combo.

Donna x

Mandi said...

Very pretty, great use of the combo
mandi x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.i love the bird and flowers and the colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Beautiful take on the colour combo here, I love the peirced edges :-) Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' Challenges,
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' again this week. xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous! I love it all.
Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin Challenge...x

Amanda Burditt said...

Very cute! Loving the use of all the (minus the butterfly) punch potpourri stamps! x

MaudMartha said...

Beautiful card, great colours, very eye catching. Teresa x