Thursday 28 April 2011

Warren



This is the first card I have made using the limited edition of rubber stamps which were on sale last week. The stamps were from the Warren Collection by Craftwork Cards. I loved all the stamp designs I bought so much I couldn't decide which one to use, so I used all three!



I stamped the designs with a black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured them in with ProMarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the hearts. I mounted these into panels of dark pink card. I cut a panel of pink 'Cottontail' patterned paper for the background and also a panel of white card. I punched the edge of each panel with Stampin' Up eyelet punch.



I added a strip of white ribbon across the patterned paper. I added two pink 'Candi' with foam pads to the ribbon. To finish the card I added a large white bow and a circle greeting from the 'Vintage' collection.

1 comment:

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.i love the sweet bunnies and fab pretty colours :D

xx coops xx