Sunday 29 May 2011

Clare's weekly challenge - inspiration



This is my card for this week's Clare's Weekly Challenge on the DoCrafts website. This week's challenge was an inspiration challenge. From the photos I used the main two colour on white and blue as my colour theme. The photo was of a house so from that I created a patchwork effect card was symbolised a 'homemade' item of craft.



I begun by creating the patterned papers. I used DoCrafts V&A Hanoverian mini trellis stamp set to stamp the patterned panels. The ink pad I used was Baja Breeze by Stampin' Up. I added the pattern panels to a square of blue card. Around the edge of each panel I added faux stitching.



Across the panel I added a strip of Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon. I also added a bow tied with the same ribbon. I used Stampin' Up 'Four Frames' stamp set to stamp the rose frame in Baja Breeze ink. I used Stampin' Up Decorative Label Punch to punch out the frame. To finish the card I added a gem to the bow.

1 comment:

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.fab pretty paper and colours and i love the patchwork effect ;D

xx coops xx