Monday 16 May 2011

Little Claire's DT - challenge 7 card



This is my DT card for the new Little Claire's blog challenge. The theme of the challenge is 'sparkle'. The challenge is open until 2pm on Friday 27 May.

I used various colours of glitter card to make my card. Id has meant that every part of the card sparkles! The flower is Camellia & Camellia Border stamp by Little Claire's. I think this stamp is one of my favourite Little Claire stamps as it so versatile. I used Staz-on ink pad to stamp the flower design on pink, yellow and green glitter card. I cut out each coloured section to build up the complete flower image.



I covered a card blank with light blue glitter card. Onto this I added the flowers and the swirl and butterflies which were cut with Little Claire's swirl cutting die. The greeting was stamped with Staz-on.

6 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

I have hopped over from the Little Claire's blog, but just wanted to say congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful baby girl. I'm sure it won't be long before she's in amongst the glitter and ribbon! (Think of the scrapbooking possibilities that are about to come upon you!)

Unknown said...

Georgina - I noticed in my last comment I spelt your name wrong - duh! Hope you don't mind!

Great card, love the glitter.

Sarah

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card but not as gorgeous as your beautiful little bundle of joy!! Carol S.xx

coops said...

beautiful card georgina.the flowers are gorgeous and i love the sparkle :D

xx coops xx

MaudMartha said...

Hi Georgina, glad to see your finding time to craft - the perfect way to take it easy. Hope you are both doing well. Teresa x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Georgina, hope you and the new little cutie are keeping well? Beautiful card, love the colours and image hugs Heidi xxx