Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Stamp Man Challenge 21



This is my card for this week's The Stamp Man challenge. The theme of the challenge was to use 'Resist Techniques'.



This close-up photo shows the card's main image in more detail. The stamp set I used was Aspects of Design 56 Funky Flowers. I stamped the flower and leaf image with a clear VersaMark ink pad onto a square on white card. I also stamped some individual flower heads. I heat embossed the images with white embossing powder. I cut the square into nine smaller squares.



Using foam I added colours to each square and flower head. I used a variety of Stampin' Up ink pads for the colour. I added the squares to a card blank. Around the edge I stamped dot patterns. I added the flower heads with foam pads. To the centre of the flower heads I added diamond Stickles. To finish I added two Tiny Tags and a gem.

4 comments:

Minxy said...

Very pretty card, fresh and fun :D
hUgS MiNxY

Jean said...

Very pretty, I love the colours and the daisy stamp. Jean x

Neil said...

Hi there. A very pretty card. Lovely soft colours that work beautifully with the resist. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man.

Angela Weimer said...

Such a pretty little card. Love the soft colours. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela