Saturday 18 June 2011

DoCrafts challenges

These are two cards I have made for two challenges on the DoCrafts website.



This Forever Friends card is for Katy's weekly challenge. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge. I stamped the bear image with a black Memento ink pads. I colour in the image with ProMarkers. I used Nesties to cut out the bear image and the scalloped circle.



To follow the sketch I cut strip of pink and white card which I attached across the card with a pink scalloped strip. To finish the card I added faux stitching and an oval greeting by Craftwork cards.



This cupcake card is for the Creativity! Club challenge. This week's challenge was a sketch and colour challenge.



I stamped the four cupcake image with a black Memento ink pad and coloured them in with ProMarkers. I mounted them onto squares of pink card. I stamped the greeting across and strip of pink card. I added this onto strips of white and pink card.

To finish the card I added faux stitching and diamond Stickles to the cupcake tops.

No comments: