Saturday 25 June 2011

Little Claire's DT - challenge 10 card



This is my DT card for Little Claire's blog challenge. The new challenge, number 10, starts today. The theme of the challenge is 'pink and brown'.

The stamp I used for the card is Blissful stamp by, of course, Little Claire's. I stamped the image onto white card and also patterned paper. I cut out the dress from the patterned paper and added this to the stamped image. I used ProMarkers to colour in the rest of the image.



I mounted the image onto brown card. I cut panels of white, brown, pink and patterned paper. I added these to a Kraft card blank. I cut flowers from the patterned paper and added these to the card. To finish I added a peel off greeting again by Little Claire's.

4 comments:

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card, love that image, she is so sweet x
Wendy x

Sonia said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the layout xx

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.fab pretty image and i love her paper pieced dress and colours :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful Georgina! Love the papers, those flowers are fabulous! Heidi x