Sunday 24 July 2011

A Humphrey original



This is my card for the following challenges
Crafter's Companion monthly challenge. The theme is 'One for the boys'.
Fab 'n' Funky challenge. The theme is 'Animal Magic'.

I begun by stamping the Humphrey image with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured Humphrey in with ProMarkers. I mounted the image onto panels of light blue and mid blue card. From dark blue card I punched the photo corners with my Stampin' Up punch.



I cut panels of light blue card and stripped patterned paper. Onto this I added circles of light blue card with white brads. This was added onto a square card blank. Across the card I added a strips blue and stripped paper.

I stamped a greeting and punched this and a dark blue tag with my Stampin' Up punch. I added these to the card with ribbon. To finish I added faux stitching.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card your colouring is just perfect, Mary x

The Little Stamper said...

What a lovely card Georgina - I love the new Humphrey designs and the colour scheme is great!

Sharon x

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.love the sweet image and fab colours and design :D

xx coops xx

carrie-lee said...

he is so adorable, the design is lovely xxx