Saturday 2 July 2011

Passion for ProMarkers - week 106 challenge



This is my card for this week's Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of this week's challenge is 'babies'.

The stamp I used is Stamping Bella - Christy Croll: Pasty Pixie. I chose to use this stamp as I thought it would make a change from the usual baby images. Also I bought this stamp at Oyster Stamps shop which is near me. I bought it a couple of weeks ago when I visited there with my aunts and also my little daughter baby Megan (photo below. It was her first visit to a craft shop! I'm getting her into craft early. So it my babies first craft shop visit stamp too, so reason two.



I begun by stamp the image with a black Memento ink pads. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added highlights with diamond and gold Stickles, and gold pen. I cut out the image and frames with Labels 15 Nestabilities dies which I also bought from Oyster Stamps.



I cut a panel of pink spotty paper for the background. The paper is from Back to Basics range by Dovecraft. I punched the edge with my Stampin' Up eyelet punch. I added a strip of white ribbon across the card. I tied a bow with the same ribbon. I added a square panel of white card and onto this I added the image with foam pads.

I added pink buttons to the corners. I punched an oval and scalloped oval with my Stampin' Up punches on these I added an oval greeting by Craftwork Cards. To finish I added white dots around the pink frame and greeting with a Papermania pen.

5 comments:

Mau xx said...

Awww! Georgina your card is just adorable, I think maybe Megan steals the Limelight on this one though. She is just gorgeous what a little heart stopper. Give her a special hug for me xx Mau

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Georgina!! Love the image and you've coloured it beautifully!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliex

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous baby girl! HelenR :) x

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card and baby Georgina.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Wishcraft said...

Aww gorgeous card, such a fab image. And Megan's looking adorable too! Thanks for joining us at PFP :o) Lisa x