Friday 8 July 2011

Passion for ProMarkers - week 107 challenge



This is my card for this week's Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of this week's challenge is “tie a yellow ribbon”.

I begun by stamping the lovely rabbit image with black Memento ink pad. The stamp is from the Warren Collection by Craftwork Cards. I coloured in Warren with ProMarkers. I used my circle and lacy circles Nestabilities to cut out the image and frame.



I cut panels of yellow patterned paper, from the Dovecraft 'Back to Basics' range, and yellow card. I layered these up. I threaded yellow ribbon through the lacy frame I added this to the yellow panels. All this was then attached onto a scalloped card blank. I tied a bow from the same yellow ribbon and added this to the card. To finish I added a flowered shaped greeting and yellow Candi both by Craftwork Cards.

5 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the sweet image and the colours also. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Michele x

Tracy said...

Really cute card Georgina. Your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy. x

Gaynor said...

Hi Georgina, I have some Warrens to they are so cute. I love your vibrant colour combination....beautiful. xx Gaynor

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.i love this image and your colours and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Fabby Georgina!! Lovely image and gorgeous papers and layout!! Thanks for joining in my Yellow Ribbon challenge at PFP this week, good luck! Juliexx